Strawberry Peach Jam Recipe
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped peeled peaches
- 1 package (1-3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- 5 cups sugar
- In a large saucepan, combine the strawberries, peaches and pectin. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a full rolling boil. Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat; skim off foam if necessary.
- Pour into jars or freezer containers. Cool to room temperature, about 1 hour. Cover and let stand overnight or until set, but not longer than 24 hours. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 1 year. Yield: about 5 cups.
Reviews for Strawberry Peach Jam
Sort By :
So good- used nectarines (unpeeled) and it worked out really well! Love this!!
My recipe did not have water in it. It was very good so hope it turns out like last years,
Great jam recipe. I would suggest mashing up the strawberries and peaches before mixing them in with everything. Turned out great and anyone who doubted it would taste good was proven wrong.
This was fabulous! I used frozen peaches because I had them on hand. I also added about a tablespoon or so of lemon juice to add acidity and temper all that sugar sweetness. This is one jam I will be making again and again.
This is AWESOME, Great taste and wonderful consistency. Here's a tip--cook on HIGH HEAT.