Strawberry Peach Banana Smoothie
Teresa Dunlap of Lima, Ohio notes, “These smoothies are great for breakfast, and they also make a delicious afternoon snack with cinnamon graham crackers. My family enjoys them anytime of day.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 small ripe banana, halved
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 257 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.