Strawberry Patch Frost Recipe
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or half-and-half cream
- 1 cup chilled strawberry or raspberry sparkling water
- Whipped cream
- Colored sprinkles
- 1. In a tall glass, combine strawberry jam and water. Add ice cream, strawberries and cream. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (calculated without whipped cream and sprinkles): 715 calories, 39g fat (24g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 89g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Strawberry Patch Frost
"This is wonderful. I can't afford all the calories or carbs either. But, who says you have to have the whole glass to yourself. Consider sharing even with 2 more people! This is worth sharing!"
"Looks wonderful, it may be a lot of calories, but I just have to try it once.'' like tomorrow ''"
"to many calories for me!"
"This was wonderful! I used heavy whipping cream and strawberry cream soda in place of the flavored sparkling water! Delicious!"