Strawberry Patch Frost Recipe
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or half-and-half cream
- 1 cup chilled strawberry or raspberry sparkling water
- Whipped cream
- Colored sprinkles
- 1. In a tall glass, combine strawberry jam and water. Add ice cream, strawberries and cream. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (calculated without whipped cream and sprinkles) equals 715 calories, 39 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 89 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.