Strawberry Patch Frost
Strawberries get treated to a delicious chill in this pretty and simple drink.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or half-and-half cream
- 1 cup chilled strawberry or raspberry sparkling water
- Whipped cream
- Colored sprinkles
- In a tall glass, combine strawberry jam and water. Add ice cream,
- strawberries and cream. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with
- whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without whipped cream and sprinkles) equals 715 calories, 39 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 89 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.