Strawberries get treated to a delicious chill in this pretty and simple drink.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or half-and-half cream
- 1 cup chilled strawberry or raspberry sparkling water
- Whipped cream
- Colored sprinkles
- In a tall glass, combine strawberry jam and water. Add ice cream, strawberries and cream. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Strawberry Patch Frost in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p58
Reviews for Strawberry Patch Frost
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review