- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or half-and-half cream
- 1 cup chilled strawberry or raspberry sparkling water
- Whipped cream
- Colored sprinkles
- In a tall glass, combine strawberry jam and water. Add ice cream, strawberries and cream. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Strawberry Patch Frost(4)
Sort By :
This is wonderful. I can't afford all the calories or carbs either. But, who says you have to have the whole glass to yourself. Consider sharing even with 2 more people! This is worth sharing!
Looks wonderful, it may be a lot of calories, but I just have to try it once.
'' like tomorrow ''
to many calories for me!
This was wonderful! I used heavy whipping cream and strawberry cream soda in place of the flavored sparkling water! Delicious!