Strawberry Party Punch Recipe
After a spicy snack, cool your palate with this festive and fruity punch. Let guests help themselves at the punch bowl, or serve it by the glass with pretty fruit garnishes.—Deirdre Cox, Kansas City, Missouri
- 6 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 4 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- Ice cubes, optional
- 1. Place strawberries in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Stir in limeade concentrate and pineapple juice. Chill until serving.
- 2. Transfer to a punch bowl. Just before serving, stir in soda. Serve over ice if desired. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 101 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Strawberry Party Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC