- 6 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 4 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- Ice cubes, optional
- Place strawberries in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Stir in limeade concentrate and pineapple juice. Chill until serving.
- Transfer to a punch bowl. Just before serving, stir in soda. Serve over ice if desired. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Strawberry Party Punch in Taste of Home February/March 2011, p21
Reviews for Strawberry Party Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review