After a spicy snack, cool your palate with this festive and fruity punch. Let guests help themselves at the punch bowl, or serve it by the glass with pretty fruit garnishes.—Deirdre Cox, Kansas City, Missouri
Featured In: Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- Ice cubes, optional
- Place strawberries in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Stir in limeade concentrate and pineapple juice. Chill until serving.
- Transfer to a punch bowl. Just before serving, stir in soda. Serve over ice if desired. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Strawberry Party Punch in Taste of Home February/March 2011, p21