Strawberry Parfait Holiday Bark Recipe
- 10 ounces white candy coating
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pretzels
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in walnuts, strawberries, marshmallows and pretzels; spread into prepared pan. Cool. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3/4 pound.
Originally published as Strawberry Parfait Holiday Bark in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Strawberry Parfait Holiday Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review