Strawberry-Orange Spinach Salad with Yogurt Dressing Recipe
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup fat-free sugar-free raspberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and mandarin oranges. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and vinegar. Whisk in yogurt.
- Divide spinach mixture among six salad plates. Top each serving with dressing and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry-Orange Spinach Salad with Yogurt Dressing(2)
Sort By :
Not only is this a beautiful salad, it's so yummy too! The dressing is so easy but it's wonderfully creamy and sweet/tangy. I've made it twice and it's been a hit both times. This is one of my favorite salads now because it's so quick to make and eye-appealing and healthy too! Can't miss with this one.
This was so tasty that my family asks for it repeatedly.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Nut Recipes >