Strawberry Orange Smoothies
“Strawberry Orange Smoothies is one of my experiments,” writes Deb MacNeil of Westminster, Colorado. “If you make this recipe ahead of time, place the blender pitcher in the refrigerator and blend 10-15 seconds before serving.”
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 6 fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 medium firm banana, cut into chunks
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until
- blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat with remaining
- ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 144 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.