Strawberry-Orange Chicken Salad Recipe
I first started cooking when I was 4 years old! This fruity chicken is light and tasty. I often serve it to guests for a special lunch.—Jerry Minerich, Westminster, Colorado
- 2 cups torn spinach
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 orange, cut into segments
- 1/4 cup strawberry-flavored pancake syrup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cashews or pecans, optional
- 1. Divide spinach and lettuce among two salad plates. Arrange the chicken, strawberries and oranges on lettuce. Combine syrup and vinegar; drizzle over salads. Top with nuts if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 271 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry-Orange Chicken Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC