Puree some leftover strawberries, add a little oil and white wine vinegar and you'll have strawberry vinaigrette. Some grocery stores do carry strawberry vinaigrette, which can be used in place of raspberry vinaigrette.
Recommended: 44 Ways to Get More Leafy Greens in Your Life
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, mushrooms and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Spinach Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p280
Reviews forStrawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 1, 2011
"I will try some goat cheese with this recipe the next time. Very tasty and easy to make"