Strawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, mushrooms and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/4 cup: 113 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Strawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad
"I will try some goat cheese with this recipe the next time. Very tasty and easy to make"