Strawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad Recipe
Puree some leftover strawberries, add a little oil and white wine vinegar and you'll have strawberry vinaigrette. Some grocery stores do carry strawberry vinaigrette, which can be used in place of raspberry vinaigrette.
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, mushrooms and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/4 cups: 113 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC