Strawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad
Puree some leftover strawberries, add a little oil and white wine vinegar and you'll have strawberry vinaigrette.
Some grocery stores do carry strawberry vinaigrette, which can be used in place of raspberry vinaigrette.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, mushrooms
- and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 113 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.