Strawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, mushrooms and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 113 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad
"I will try some goat cheese with this recipe the next time. Very tasty and easy to make"