Puree some leftover strawberries, add a little oil and white wine vinegar and you'll have strawberry vinaigrette. Some grocery stores do carry strawberry vinaigrette, which can be used in place of raspberry vinaigrette.
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, mushrooms and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Spinach Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p280
Reviews for Strawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 1, 2011
"I will try some goat cheese with this recipe the next time. Very tasty and easy to make"