"This pretty pink dessert takes only minutes to prepare," assures Jody Cottle, Rigby, Idaho. "Those who enjoy it rave about its smooth texture and sweet berry flavor. I like to dollop servings with whipped cream and strawberries."
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/3 cups instant strawberry drink mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water; let stand for 5
- minutes. Stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved; cool for
- 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the drink mix, cream and gelatin mixture until
- thickened. Beat in vanilla. Spoon into individual dishes;
- refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.