Strawberry Mousse Recipe
"This pretty pink dessert takes only minutes to prepare," assures Jody Cottle, Rigby, Idaho. "Those who enjoy it rave about its smooth texture and sweet berry flavor. I like to dollop servings with whipped cream and strawberries."
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/3 cups instant strawberry drink mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved; cool for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the drink mix, cream and gelatin mixture until thickened. Beat in vanilla. Spoon into individual dishes; refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Mousse in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p42
Reviews for Strawberry Mousse(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2009
I really enjoyed making this for me and my grand-children