- cool in the oven overnight.
- In a small heavy saucepan or microwave, melt chocolate and butter;
- stir until smooth. Drizzle over crust. Let stand for 15 minutes or
- until set. Top with strawberries.
- In a chilled small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Spoon over
- berries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 389 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.