- Loosen edges of cakes from pans with a knife. Using two large
- spatulas, carefully remove one cake to a serving platter, meringue
- side up. Carefully spread with about two-thirds of the cream
- mixture. Slice the remaining berries; arrange half over cream
- mixture. Repeat layers. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 337 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.