- Gently spoon batters, alternating colors, into an ungreased 10-in.
- tube pan. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Bake on the lowest oven
- rack at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned and top
- appears dry. Immediately invert pan; cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Run a knife around side and center tube of pan. Serve cake with
- remaining puree; garnish with whipped topping and fresh strawberries
- if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without optional garnishes) equals 176 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now