- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled mangoes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, cover and process mangoes and strawberries until pureed. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in sugar syrup and lime juice.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; cover and freeze for 45 minutes or until edges begin to firm. Stir and return to freezer. Freeze 2 hours longer or until firm.
- Just before serving, transfer to a food processor; cover and process for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Yield: 1 quart.
Reviews for Strawberry Mango Sorbet(4)
Sort By :
I made this several times for my family last summer and will make it again this summer. It is so simple!! My sister loved when I made it for her after her wisdom teeth extraction surgery. TRY THIS RECIPE!
Served this for Christmas dessert and it was a huge hit with our 12 guests. Definitely a keeper.
This was pretty good, but it was REALLY sweet. I suggest only adding the sugar syrup to taste. The fruit I used was very sweet, so putting all of the sugar syrup in made the whole thing too sweet in my opinion.
It was really yummy! But next time I would make it into popsicles, since it turns rock hard in the freezer after a while.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >