Strawberry Mango Smoothies for 2
Sometimes artificial sweeteners make food taste exactly that, artificial. Not so in these smoothies, they're delicious and creamy with lots of strawberry and mango flavor. They're perfect for breakfast, dessert or just an afternoon snack. Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 to 3 ice cubes
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 20-30
- seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled
- glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 100 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk.