Strawberry Mango Salad Recipe
- 2 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Dash salt
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the salad greens, mango, strawberries and cranberries. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, sugar, vinegar and salt. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 323 calories, 24g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Strawberry Mango Salad
"Great summery flavors!"
"I really enjoyed this salad and my husband loved it!"