Strawberry Mango Salad Recipe
- 2 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Dash salt
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- In a serving bowl, combine the salad greens, mango, strawberries and cranberries. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, sugar, vinegar and salt. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Mango Salad in Reminisce June/July 2009, p50
Reviews for Strawberry Mango Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2012
I really enjoyed this salad and my husband loved it!