Strawberry-Mango Daiquiri Pops
When hosting a summer party for adults, offer them a treat that takes them back to their childhood!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peeled mango
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 20 freezer pop molds or 20 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- Place half of the water, mango nectar, rum, lime juice, strawberries,
- mango and sugar in a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Pour 1/4 cup mixture into each of 10 molds or paper cups; top molds
- with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through
- foil. Repeat with remaining ingredients and molds. Freeze until
- Yield: 20 pops.
Nutritional Facts: 1 daiquiri pop equals 36 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.