When hosting a summer party for adults, offer them these irresistible frozen treats!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peeled mango
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 20 freezer pop molds or 20 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- Place half of the water, mango nectar, rum, lime juice, strawberries, mango and sugar in a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Pour 1/4 cup mixture into each of 10 molds or paper cups; top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Repeat with remaining ingredients and molds. Freeze until firm. Yield: 20 pops.
Originally published as Strawberry-Mango Daiquiri Pops in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p236
Reviews for Strawberry-Mango Daiquiri Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review