Strawberry Mallow Pops
These strawberry pops are popular with our family on hot, summer days. It's fun biting into the yummy bits of fruit and marshmallow.
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 24 freezer pop molds or 24 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until smooth. Add
- strawberries with juice; beat until blended. Fold in marshmallows
- and whipped cream.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls into molds or cups. Top molds with holders. If using
- cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 99 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.