- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 24 freezer pop molds or 24 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until smooth. Add strawberries with juice; beat until blended. Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls into molds or cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Strawberry Mallow Pops
"Not so great. Had a chalkey consistancy."
"I have had these before and they are delicious! Thanks for the suggestions to make them with less fat."
"I thought it tasted exactly like strawberry cream cheese. It was alright..."
"I used fat free cream cheese,frozen unsweetened strawberries, 2 cups of miniature marshmallows, and partially thawed fat free Cool Whip. These were delicious, great for a hot summer day, and with a lot less calories and fat!"
"What a nice way to end a backyard cookout. My 3 grand babies (12, 7, & 5) made these and did a great job. The honey and marshmallows gave it just the right amount of sweetness and we used unsweetened strawberries. Still a very tasty treat!!"