- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 24 freezer pop molds or 24 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until smooth. Add strawberries with juice; beat until blended. Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls into molds or cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Strawberry Mallow Pops
Sort By :
Not so great. Had a chalkey consistancy.
I have had these before and they are delicious! Thanks for the suggestions to make them with less fat.
I thought it tasted exactly like strawberry cream cheese. It was alright...
I used fat free cream cheese,frozen unsweetened strawberries, 2 cups of miniature marshmallows, and partially thawed fat free Cool Whip. These were delicious, great for a hot summer day, and with a lot less calories and fat!
What a nice way to end a backyard cookout. My 3 grand babies (12, 7, & 5) made these and did a great job. The honey and marshmallows gave it just the right amount of sweetness and we used unsweetened strawberries. Still a very tasty treat!!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Freeze Pops >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Ice Pops >