Strawberry Mallow Dessert
I wanted a quick easy summer dessert to serve guests when we entertain outdoors. With just a few ingredients, there isn't a lot of preparation required. Topped with a strawberry and served in wine glasses, it looks pretty, too.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Place strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with sugar; stir. Let stand
- for 5 minutes. Add marshmallows and sour cream; stir to coat. Spoon
- into dessert dishes. Yield: 2 servings.