Strawberry Mallow Dessert Recipe
I wanted a quick easy summer dessert to serve guests when we entertain outdoors. With just a few ingredients, there isn't a lot of preparation required. Topped with a strawberry and served in wine glasses, it looks pretty, too.
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Place strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with sugar; stir. Let stand for 5 minutes. Add marshmallows and sour cream; stir to coat. Spoon into dessert dishes. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Mallow Dessert in Reminisce May/June 2004, p50
Reviews for Strawberry Mallow Dessert(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >