Strawberry Lime Smoothies Recipe
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 181 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Strawberry Lime Smoothies
"Great recipe! I used frozen strawberries to make it thicker. Three tablespoons is just the right amount of lime juice. It also is MUCH better without the cinnamon. (The two competing flavors is unappetizing.) Otherwise, awesome smoothie!"