- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Lime Smoothies in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p12
Reviews for Strawberry Lime Smoothies(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2012
Great recipe! I used frozen strawberries to make it thicker. Three tablespoons is just the right amount of lime juice. It also is MUCH better without the cinnamon. (The two competing flavors is unappetizing.) Otherwise, awesome smoothie!
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2010