- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Lime Smoothies
Sort By :
"Great recipe! I used frozen strawberries to make it thicker. Three tablespoons is just the right amount of lime juice. It also is MUCH better without the cinnamon. (The two competing flavors is unappetizing.) Otherwise, awesome smoothie!"