Peak-of-freshness strawberries make this thinner, easy drink a summer staple. —Elizabeth Johnson, Greenville, South Carolina
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Lime Smoothies in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p12
Reviews for Strawberry Lime Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review