- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- Process all ingredients in a covered blender until smooth. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Lime Smoothies
"Great recipe! I used frozen strawberries to make it thicker. Three tablespoons is just the right amount of lime juice. It also is MUCH better without the cinnamon. (The two competing flavors is unappetizing.) Otherwise, awesome smoothie!"