- 2 cups lemonade
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process 15 seconds or until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
Sort By :
This is a very refreshing drink for a hot day. I did add some ice cubes to blend in for more texture and used vanilla yogurt.
This recipe is amazing! Not only does it taste refreshing, but it's a drink that makes you feel refreshed as well.
This recipe intrigued me, I have never used lemon flavored yogurt in a smoothie. I love strawberry lemonade and fruit smoothies, this was a great combination of both. Very refreshing and yummy. Sweet And Tart and terrific!
This has become my favorite smoothie. It's got such a refreshing taste.
Very quick and easy to make. I love that there's no added sugar, just what's in the lemonade. My family of 4 all really loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Cold Beverages >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Slushies >