Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
We love the perfect blend of sweet and citrus in this refreshing smoothie. It's so easy to throw together, I often find myself making one for breakfast or a midday snack. — Jamie King, Duluth, Minnesota
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups lemonade
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process 15 seconds or
- until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 129 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.