Strawberry Lemonade Slush
"This refreshing fruity slush really perks up the taste buds," notes Sue Jorgensen, Rapid City, South Dakota. "I have made it for Christmas, Valentine's Day, summer potlucks and other occasions, and there is seldom any left."
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup club soda
- In a blender, combine the water, lemonade concentrate, strawberries
- and ice cubes. Cover and process until blended.
- Pour into a freezer container. Cover and freeze for at least 12 hours
- or up to 3 months.
- Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving. Stir in club
- soda. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 167 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.