Strawberry Lemonade Slush Recipe
"This refreshing fruity slush really perks up the taste buds," notes Sue Jorgensen, Rapid City, South Dakota. "I have made it for Christmas, Valentine's Day, summer potlucks and other occasions, and there is seldom any left."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. + freezing YIELD:4 servings
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup club soda
- 1. In a blender, combine the water, lemonade concentrate, strawberries and ice cubes. Cover and process until blended.
- 2. Pour into a freezer container. Cover and freeze for at least 12 hours or up to 3 months.
- 3. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving. Stir in club soda. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 167 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC