"This refreshing fruity slush really perks up the taste buds," notes Sue Jorgensen, Rapid City, South Dakota. "I have made it for Christmas, Valentine's Day, summer potlucks and other occasions, and there is seldom any left."
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup club soda
- In a blender, combine the water, lemonade concentrate, strawberries and ice cubes. Cover and process until blended.
- Pour into a freezer container. Cover and freeze for at least 12 hours or up to 3 months.
- Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving. Stir in club soda. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Lemonade Slush in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p58
Reviews for Strawberry Lemonade Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review