Strawberry Lemon Trifle Recipe
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 tablespoon white grape juice or water
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt. Add the milk, dry pudding mix and lemon peel; beat until smooth. In a blender, process 1/2 cup strawberries and grape juice until blended.
- Tear cake into 1-in. cubes; place a third in a trifle bowl or 3-qt. serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture and half of the remaining strawberries. Drizzle with half of the strawberry sauce. Repeat. Top with remaining cake and pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 14 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Lemon Trifle(3)
Sort By :
I did add fresh lemon juice to the pudding. It added a little more lemon flavour. It was delicious. Took it to a party, everyone had seconds.
Everyone kept tasting the grated lemon rind. Said next time leave it out so I don't know if I will make it again or not.
5 stars. Everyone loved this dessert. I did add cool whip and more strawberries than the recipe called for.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Berry Trifle >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Strawberry Recipes >