Strawberry Lemon Parfaits
This parfait makes a cool, elegant dessert that's hardly any fuss to fix.—Joy Beck, Cincinnati, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups (24 ounces) lemon yogurt
- In a food processor, combine strawberries and sugar. Process for
- 20-30 seconds or until the berries are coarsely chopped. Divide half
- of the mixture into four parfait glasses. Top with yogurt and
- remaining berries. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (prepared with fat-free yogurt) equals 109 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now