- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups (24 ounces) lemon yogurt
- In a food processor, combine strawberries and sugar. Process for 20-30 seconds or until the berries are coarsely chopped. Divide half of the mixture into four parfait glasses. Top with yogurt and remaining berries. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Lemon Parfaits in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p9
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Lemon Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >