- For filling, combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in milk
- and yogurt until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in lemon
- extract and butter flavoring. Cool. Fold in strawberries. Chill.
- Fill the cream puffs just before serving. Dust with confectioners'
- sugar. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 192 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.