Strawberry Lemon Bavarian Recipe
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Fresh strawberries and additional whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in the lemonade concentrate, strawberries and sugar.
- 2. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate until partially set, about 50 minutes.
- 3. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into six dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Garnish with fresh berries and additional whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 166 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Strawberry Lemon Bavarian
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.