Strawberry Ladyfinger Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split
- 1 package (4-3/4 ounces) strawberry Junket Danish Dessert
- 1-3/4 cups cold water
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional sliced strawberries, optional
- 1. Place ladyfingers in a single layer in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside. In a saucepan, bring dessert mix and water to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Cool for 4-5 minutes; fold in strawberries. Spoon over ladyfingers; spread gently. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Spread with whipped topping. Garnish with additional strawberries if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 113 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Strawberry Ladyfinger Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.