Strawberry Ladyfinger Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split
- 1 package (4-3/4 ounces) strawberry Junket Danish Dessert
- 1-3/4 cups cold water
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional sliced strawberries, optional
- 1. Place ladyfingers in a single layer in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside. In a saucepan, bring dessert mix and water to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Cool for 4-5 minutes; fold in strawberries. Spoon over ladyfingers; spread gently. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Spread with whipped topping. Garnish with additional strawberries if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 113 calories, 3 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Ladyfinger Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.