I like to garnish this dessert with strawberry slices arranged to look like poinsettias-it's pretty, festive and feeds a crowd!
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split
- 1 package (4-3/4 ounces) strawberry Junket Danish Dessert
- 1-3/4 cups cold water
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional sliced strawberries, optional
- Place ladyfingers in a single layer in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside. In a saucepan, bring dessert mix and water to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Cool for 4-5 minutes; fold in strawberries. Spoon over ladyfingers; spread gently. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Spread with whipped topping. Garnish with additional strawberries if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Dessert in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p49
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Ladyfinger Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review