Strawberry-Kiwi Jam Recipe
- 6 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 package (1-3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- 5 cups sugar
- In a large bowl, mash berries; transfer to a Dutch oven. Add the kiwi, lemon juice and ginger. Stir in pectin. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; skim off foam. Ladle into jars or freezer containers and cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Cover and let stand overnight or until set, but not longer than 24 hours. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 12 months. Yield: 5-3/4 cups.
Reviews for Strawberry-Kiwi Jam(1)
Sort By :
Amazing! This was the first time I ever made a freezer jam...and it was a huge success!! Great flavor, very easy!! You better make a double batch, because it goes quick, and you will want to give some to family and friends...too good not to share!! Love it!!