Strawberry Kiwi Dessert Recipe
In the heat of summer, folks will look foreword to a light dessert like this. The season's finest fruits are slightly sweetened with caramel, orange juice and honey. Serve this fruity finale alone or on top of pound cake, angel food cake or ice cream.
- 3 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey-roasted almonds or toasted almonds
- 1. Place fruit in a serving bowl. Combine caramel topping and orange juice; drizzle over fruit. Sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 112 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Kiwi Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC