In the heat of summer, folks will look foreword to a light dessert like this. The season's finest fruits are slightly sweetened with caramel, orange juice and honey. Serve this fruity finale alone or on top of pound cake, angel food cake or ice cream.
Recommended: Our Favorite Summer Fruit Recipes
- 3 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey-roasted almonds or toasted almonds
- Place fruit in a serving bowl. Combine caramel topping and orange juice; drizzle over fruit. Sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Kiwi Dessert in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p7
Reviews for Strawberry Kiwi Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review