Strawberry Kiwi Chicken Salad Recipe
- 5 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-3/4 cup: 344 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 331mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 5g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Kiwi Chicken Salad
"BEAUTIFUL SALAD FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE BLUE CHEESE. WE LOVED IT."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.