Strawberry Kiwi Chicken Salad Recipe
- 5 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-3/4 cup: 344 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 331mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 5g fiber), 24g protein .
Reviews for Strawberry Kiwi Chicken Salad
"BEAUTIFUL SALAD FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE BLUE CHEESE. WE LOVED IT."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.