Strawberry Kiwi Chicken Salad Recipe
- 5 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1-3/4 cups) equals 344 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 331 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Kiwi Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.