Strawberry Jam Bars Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add egg; mix well. Gradually add dry cake mix and cornflakes. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping. Press remaining dough into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Carefully spread jam over crust. Sprinkle with reserved dough; gently press down. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Strawberry Jam Bars(7)
Sort By :
Wonderful! And so easy to make!
This site wouldn't allow me to give it 5 stars (was already set with 4). I would give it five stars. I have made them many times and they are very popular with my family.
These are so easy to make, and they're super delicious! It is a great way to use some of the extra homemade jam I've made!
These bars are one of my three children's favorite treats, and are often requested to take to school for their whole class!
do you have to use corn flakes.