- vanilla, food coloring if desired and berry mixture into custard.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according
- to the manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate remaining mixture
- until ready to freeze.) Transfer ice cream to freezer containers,
- allowing headspace for expansion. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm.
- Repeat with remaining ice cream mixture.
- Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 209 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now